I was deeply saddened to hear of the tragic passing of Greg. I create this video to share Greg’s philosophy and to introduce him and his story to people who don’t know him. He was one of my biggest inspiration. I used his speeches In many of my videos.
Greg Plitt was an American a Fitness Icon, Actor and Former Army Ranger. Amazing human being who inspired and keep motivated millions of people around the world.
He was teaching us a healthier and stronger way to live, mentally and physically.
Be Remembered – Motivational Video
7 Amazing Quote by Greg Plitt:
1. Every action has a purpose. When every action has a purpose every action has a result.
2. In life, it’s not the genetic guy who wins, or the guy who has the most potential who wins. It’s the person with great perseverance who wins! Always want to get up and go at it again and go at it again! That’s the guy who has his hands raised later in life, guys! That’s the guy you guys need to be!
3. Second by second, you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be. When are you gonna stop making excuses and take charge of your frickin life?
4. Life’s a plan of action. If you don’t have a plan, you become the plan of someone else’s.
5. You better welcome the pain if you want to say hello to the growth.
6. Normality is what weak people call living, I call it death.
7. Behind every fear is a person you want to be. Fear is self-imposed, meaning it doesn’t exist. You create it. You can destroy it too. You face your fears and become the person you want to be. You run from your fears, you’re not living. You are alive but you not dig in the freedom. You are not running the day, the day is running you. We all fall down in life. The question is: Who get’s back up?
“You live as long as you are remembered.”
I strongly believe that Legacy of Greg Plitt will live with us for a very long time. Rest In peace Greg.
Image Credit | Greg Plitt
Tags: be remembered, call to action, fitness, greg plitt, greg plitt speech, greg plitt tribute, inspiration, mateusz m, motivation, motivational speaker, Really slow motion, speech, sport motivation, success, Suns and stars, the legacy, traning, workout