From homeless high school dropout to one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the world, Eric Thomas has truly found the secret to success. His words continue to impact tens of millions of people in several hundred countries across the planet!
Here are 47 motivational quotes by Eric Thomas:
1. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
2. Everybody wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what real beasts do.
3. Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.
4. Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
5. I learned that a real friendship is not about what you can get, but what you can give. Real friendship is about making sacrifices and investing in people to help them improve their lives.
6. Information changes situations.
7. Avoid being your own enemy.
8. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
9. The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.
10th Eric Thomas Quote – “Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions. “
11. You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.
12. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
13. At some point in life you have to face your fears.
14. Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!
15. You’ll never be successful until I don’t have to give you a dime to do what you do.
16. Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!
17. It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory – must be made.
18. Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency! Consistency!
19. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus.
20th Eric Thomas Quote – “Success is not for the weak and uncommitted… Sometimes it’s gonna hurt!”
21. Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.
22. I use pain to push me to greatness
23. If you’re not where you are. If you’re not where you want to be. If you don’t have what you want, want to have. If you’re not where you think you should be at this particular place. It has nothing to do with the system, but it has everything to do with the fact that you’re not making the sacrifice.
24. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
25. I’ve been trying to tell y’all, its’s not your circumstances or situation, that determines if you gonna be successful or not. I’ve been telling you it’s your mindset! It’s the way you see it. It’s the way you think it right!
26. Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.
27. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.
28. You can’t cheat the grind, it knows hows much you’ve invested, it won’t give you nothing you haven’t worked for.
29. If you’re going to go to your next level, your values are going to have to change.
30th Eric Thomas Quote – “No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me.”
31. Practice doesn’t make perfect. Practice makes permanence!
32. Stop being average. You’re not even good. You were born to be great.
33. It’s not easy, but it’s simple.
34. Stop whining, start grinding.
35. At the end of pain is success.
36. Be stronger than your excuses.
37. Apply the ABC’s of success to your life. Ask, Believe and Claim It.
38. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.
39. Fall in love with the process and the results will come
40th Eric Thomas Quote – “You wanna shine like a diamond, you gotta get cut like a diamond.”
41. Greatness is upon you, you better act like it.
42. I’ve got a dream that’s worth more than my sleep.
43. I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
44. Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.
45. You ain’t average! But you know what? You’re playing small because it’s easier to be average.
46. The problem is, you get more excited talking about it, than you do when you actually doing it!
47. When you’re great! You attract great! When you’re average! You attract average.